Splooge Invaders Splooge Invaders

Anime... why?!

Fairly fun game that gets nigh-impossible around wave 7.
The anime style of the cutscenes, though... damn. Damn! Don't get me started on the crappy clich├ęd mass of un-creativity that is anime. Too late.
Also, the music gets damn annoying after a few, well, seconds.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

cooool

it's like punk ejay or something! my prayers have been answered. check this shit out:

9---9--81--81--81--81--79------80---0---0---0--73---3---3-- -3-9-1--81--81--81--89----2---2---0---0---0---0---2-4-2-1-0- --1---0---1---a---a---a---a-b-9---9---9---9---c----a---a-9-2 -2-3-2-1---0---a---5-3-2-2-3-2-1---0---------9-5-3-5-8------ ---7-6-7-4-a----

you should so make a ska-o-matic. props to you.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

shit, this gets hard

after leel 9, this game is nigh-impossible - but who likes wussy easy games anyway? great sound effects, and really original gameplay.

The Suicide Bomber Game The Suicide Bomber Game

whoa

i was offended by the concept of this game at first, but I cracked up when I played it! Hilarious! thank you for turning me into a twisted and morbid individual!

Ganguro Girl 1.5 Ganguro Girl 1.5

i'm confused

why do they say this game has 'mild nudity' and 'no adult situations' when, if you play it right, you can have very explicit and totally uncensored sex with the girl? also, whoever made this game is illiterate. doesn't shiaomedia have a proofreader?

Megaman - ProjectX(demo) Megaman - ProjectX(demo)

Just like the real game!

When I first saw this, I thought you would just be able to run, jump and shoot - but it controls JUST like the real game and you can do everything that's in the original. It was pretty slow, though.

Bloody Rage Bloody Rage

Great!

Pretty fun, but it should be a bit slower-paced and with smoother animation. Also, you can just make Neo by using Blayde's Body and Legs, Sooperman's head and Toom Raiders hands.